Effective Date: April 13, 2016 This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.designer-vault.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated;
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data; and
- Targeted advertising services and use of personal information.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Notification of Changes Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice we will update this page accordingly. We respect your privacy, and take great care to safeguard information in our possession. Your preferences for use of your information are our highest priority. Designer- Vault does not share customer information (including E-mail addresses) outside of the Designer-Vault business activities unless it is necessary to provide you with products or services available from Designer -Vault. Any third-party companies we use to provide you with products or services are required to keep your information secure and confidential.
Your privacy is important to us. At Designer Vault we strive to keep your personal information confidential. any information you give us will be used to provide you with better customer service and to give you access to our services. In regards to personal information Designer Vault doesn't ask for personal information unless it is fully needed; do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with law or to protect the rights of Designer Vault, do not store personal information on the servers unless required for the on-going processing of on-line orders.
2. Description of Services.We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, Designer-Vault, LLC., offers an invitation only E-commerce shopping platform allowing members to purchase pre-owned (used or new) luxury merchandise such as clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories and jewelry. Designer-Vault, LLC., features a blog on its website often citing thoughts or forecasting trends of the fashion industry. User is responsible for providing, at his/ her own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer, modem, and Internet access, including payment of all fees associated with such access.
3. Registration Data and Privacy.In order to access some of the services on this site, user will be required to have an account and password that can be obtained by completing our online registration form, which requests certain information and data (“Registration Data”), and maintaining and updating user Registration Data as required. By registering, user agrees that all information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate and that the user will maintain and update this information as required in order keeping it current, complete, and accurate.
4. Conduct on Site.The use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and user is solely responsible for the substance of the communications through the site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to the user on or through this site, user agrees that he/ she will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information which:
a. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
b. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
c. infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
d. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
e. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
f. impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
In addition, user may not use user account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all areas of the site may be available to user or other authorized users of the site. User shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
User agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate user membership, account, or other affiliation with our site without prior notice to user for violating any of the above provisions. In addition, user acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
5. Third Party Sites and Information.This site may link user to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. Such sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and user acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
6. Intellectual Property Information.Copyright (c) April 15, 2012 Designer-Vault, All Rights Reserved.
Neither we or our Affiliates warrant or represent that user use of materials displayed on, or obtained through this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. See paragraph 7 below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
Please do not submit confidential or proprietary information to us unless we have mutually agreed in writing otherwise. We are also unable to accept user unsolicited ideas or proposals, so please do not submit them to us under any circumstance.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask user to do the same. If user or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this site, user or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent as identified in paragraph 7 immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that user believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed.
2. Identify the material that user claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact user (email address is preferred).
4. Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
5. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
6. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Sign the paper.
8. Send the written communication to the following address:
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
Contact: Christina Samoylov
Address: 2734 Loker Avenue W, Ste H Carlsbad, CA 92010
User acknowledges and agrees that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to user or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties.ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET USER REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY USER FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET USER EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT USERR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH USERR AGREEMENT THAT USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO USERR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through user use of the site, user may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. User acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandize and services and user. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND USER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT USERR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
User understands and agrees that temporary interruptions of the services available through this site may occur as normal events. User further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks user may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
User understand and agree that the services available on this site are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO USER.
9. Limitation of Liability.IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO USER.
10. Indemnification.Upon a request by us, user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees that arise from user use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by user, in which event user will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
11. Security and Password.User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of user password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of user password and account. Therefore, user must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to user password and account. Our personnel will never ask user for user password. User may not transfer or share user account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate user account if user do transfer or share user account.
12. Participation in Promotions.From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. User may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between user and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
13. E-mail, Messaging, Blogging, and Chat Services.We may make Email, messaging, blogging, or chat services (collectively, “Communications”) available to users of our site, either directly or through a third-party provider. We make available separate supplemental agreements characterizing the relationship between user and us that, except where expressly noted or contradictory, includes these Terms.
We may employ automated monitoring devices or techniques to protect our users from mass unsolicited communications (also known as “spam”) and/or other types of electronic communications that we deem inconsistent with our business purposes. However, such devices or techniques are not perfect, and we will not be responsible for any legitimate communication that is blocked, or for any unsolicited communication that is not blocked.
Mailboxes may have a limited storage capacity. If user exceed the maximum permitted storage space, we may employ automated devices that delete or block email messages that exceed the limit. We will not be responsible for such deleted or blocked messages.
14. International Use.Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where the contents of the site are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so based on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, user right to use the services available on this site immediately ceases, and user acknowledges and agrees that we may immediately deactivate or delete user account and all related information and files in user account and/or bar any further access to such files or this site. We shall not be liable to user or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
17. Notices.All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via Email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at email@example.com, if by Email, to Designer-Vault, LLC., P.O. BOX 1671 San Marcos, CA 92079 if by conventional mail. Notices to user may be sent to the address supplied by user as part of user Registration Data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform user of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to user at the time of sending.
User agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this site, or use of or access to this site.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Sale and Purchase of Goods.
Designer-Vault (“Seller”) hereby agrees to sell, and User (“Buyer”) hereby agrees to purchase, goods of the description and quantity described on the checkout window (“Checkout”) and incorporated herein by this reference (“Goods”) on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
2. Purchase Price.
Buyer agrees to pay the Purchase Price of the Goods as posted on this website attached hereto.
3. Payment Terms.
The total amount of the Purchase Price shall be payable in full by the Buyer at the time of Checkout.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery shall be made in accordance with Seller’s shipping policy in effect on the date of shipment. Delivery dates provided by Seller are estimates only. Seller will make reasonable efforts to deliver in accordance with such dates; however, Seller will not be liable for failure to deliver as estimated. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Seller, Goods shall be packaged according to Seller’s standards and practices.
5. Limited Warranty.
Seller supplies as its sole warranty the following:
Goods purchased on Designer-Vault.com, if applicable, will carry a remainder of original manufacturer’s warranty or when such warranty is unavailable are sold “AS-IS.” 6. Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability.
Seller undertakes no responsibility for the quality of the Goods or that the Goods will be fit for any particular purpose for which Buyer may be buying the Goods, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, and Seller disclaims all other warranties and conditions, expressed or implied.
SELLER (INCLUDING ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS, ALL OF WHICH ARE REFERRED TO HEREIN COLLECTIVELY AS THE “SELLER AFFILIATES”) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE TO BUYER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE GOODS OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF THE GOODS OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE OR REPLACEMENT EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, DOWN TIME, BUYER’S TIME, LOST DATA, INJURY TO PROPERTY OR ANY DAMAGES OR SUMS PAID BY BUYER TO THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF SELLER OR ANY OF THE SELLER AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER ANY CLAIM IS BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, PRINCIPLES OF INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED OR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER OR ANY SELLER AFFILIATE BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY OF ANY KIND OR NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN EXCESS OF THE NET PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS ACTUALLY DELIVERED TO AND PAID FOR BY BUYER HEREUNDER.
SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS AND NONE OF SELLER OR ANY SELLER AFFILIATE SHALL HAVE ANY DUTY TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, OR HOLD HARMLESS BUYER FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL DAMAGES OR COSTS INCURRED BY BUYER ARISING FROM THE INFRINGEMENT OF PATENTS OR TRADEMARKS OR VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHTS BY ANY OF THE GOODS.
7. Force Majeure.
Seller shall not be held responsible for any failure of performance to make timely delivery of all or any part of the Goods in the event such failure was due, in whole or in part, to federal, provincial or municipal action, statute, ordinance or regulation, strike or other labor trouble, fire or other damage to or destruction of, in whole or in part, the Goods or the manufacturing facility for the Goods, the lack of or inability to obtain raw materials, labor, fuel, electrical power, water or supplies, or any other cause, act of God, contingency or circumstances not subject to the reasonable control of Seller, which causes delays or hinders the manufacture or delivery of Goods. Seller shall determine in good faith the extent to which it can reasonably control a cause, contingency, or circumstance that affects the performance of its obligations. 8. General.
Buyer may not assign this Agreement without Seller’s written consent. Seller is the sole intended beneficiary of this Agreement. If there is any inconsistency between this Agreement and any other agreement included with or relating to the Goods, this Agreement shall govern. This Agreement may not be modified, altered or amended without the written agreement of Seller. Any additional or altered terms attached to any order submitted by Buyer shall be null and void, unless expressly agreed to in writing by Seller. If any term of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Virginia, without giving effect to conflicts-of-law rules; and in the event of a dispute under this Agreement; Buyer submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia and hereby waives any objection to such jurisdiction and venue.
Designer-Vault (“We” or “Us” or “Our”) offers the use of its blogging and message board services (along with the content posted thereon, the “Services”) subject to the terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”) contained herein. All references herein to “We,” “Us,” or “Our” are intended to include Designer-Vault and any other affiliated companies. By accessing, creating or contributing to any blogs or messages hosted by us (the “Blog”), and in consideration for the Services we provide to user, user agree to abide by these Terms. Please read them carefully before posting to or creating any Blog. We reserve the right to change, at any time, at our sole discretion, the Terms under which these Services are offered. User is responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms for changes. User continued use of the Services constitutes user acceptance of all such Terms. If user does not agree with these Terms, please do not use the Services.
1. Disclaimer of Company Responsibility for Blog Content.
User understands that all content posted to the Blog (the “Content”) is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. User understands that all opinions expressed by users of this site are expressed strictly in their individual capacities and not as Our representatives or any of Our sponsors or partners. The opinions that user or others post in the Blog do not necessarily reflect Our opinions.
(a) By posting user Content using the Services, user is granting an unrestricted, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, and fully transferable, assignable, and sub licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create collective or derivative works from, distribute, perform and display user Content in whole or in part and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. User further warrants that all so-called moral rights in the content have been waived.
(b) By posting content to the Blog, user warrants and represents that user either owns or otherwise control all of the rights to that content, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for user to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or that user use of the content is a protected fair use. User agrees that user will not knowingly provide material and misleading false information. User represents and warrants that the content user supplies do not violate these Terms. It is user sole responsibility to ensure that user postings do not disclose confidential and/or proprietary information, including personal financial information, information covered by a nondisclosure agreement, and information that user are not authorized to disclose. We caution user not to disclose personal information about the user or user’s children, such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, etc.
(c) User agree to indemnify and hold Us and Our affiliated companies, and their directors, officers and employees, harmless for any and all claims or demands, including reasonable attorney fees, that arise from or otherwise relate to user use of the Blog, any content user supply to the Blog, or user violation of these Terms or the rights of another.
(a) User agrees that We will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of use of any content posted on this site. User agrees that user must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. User agrees not to collect information about others, including E-mail addresses, or to use information obtained from the Services to send other users unsolicited E-mail of any kind.
(b) The Blog is provided for informational purposes only; we shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy or availability of any information appearing or available on the Blog.
(c) Blog postings may provide links to other websites on the Internet. We are not responsible or liable for such content and we make no expressed or implied warranty about the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, merchantability, or any other aspect of the content of such postings. We are not responsible or liable for any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. The inclusion of links does not imply endorsement of the Websites by Us or any association with their operators.
(d) We may enable user to establish an account with a username and password to access and use the Services. If so, user is responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of user password, and user are responsible for any activity occurring through use of user account and password. User agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of user password or account or any other breach of security and ensure that user exit from user account at the end of each session. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from user failure to comply with this provision.
Collecting personal information from children under the age of 18 (“minor children”) through the Services or the Blog is prohibited. No Content should be directed toward minor children. Minor children are not eligible to use the site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
5. Unauthorized Use of Materials.
See paragraph 7 of the Site Terms and Conditions of Use.
6. Termination of Access/Removal of Content.
We shall have the right in Our sole discretion to terminate user access to and use of the Services and/or remove any of user Content should We consider user statements or conduct to be inaccurate, illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, injurious, objectionable, or otherwise in violation of these Terms or applicable law.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties.
See paragraph 8 of the Site Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. Limitation of Liability.
See paragraph 9 of the Site Terms and Conditions of Use.
10. Acceptance and Acknowledgement of Terms.