1-858-223-0830 FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS OVER $500

LAYAWAY

We know what it’s like to find your dream bag…just not at the right time. That’s why we’ve introduced the Designer Vault layaway program! Layaway allows you to buy an item with just 10% down and pay the remaining balance over the course of the following 30 days, at your discretion. Break you’re layaway payments into 10 small payments, or 3 larger payments, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to finally own that dream bag you’ve been lusting over!

To place an item on layaway, simply select the layaway option at checkout. On all items, we require 10% of the selling price at initial checkout and the remaining 90% at the end of the 30 days. Payments may be made at anytime by contacting customerservice@designer-vault.com or by phone at 858-223-0830.

Any layaway can be completed early by paying in full. The purchased item will be sent on completion of the final payment. 

Layaway Cancellation

If a layaway is cancelled after the initial payment, we will issue a store credit for the initial payment less 10% of the item's purchase price.

Non-Payment Of Layaway Payment

All down payments must be made within 24 hours of order being made. If we do not receive notification that the layaway plan has been cancelled and we have not received payment within 30 days, we will determine that the buyer is in default on day 31 at 11:59pm PST of the layaway. Being in default, we are not obligated to refund any of the funds that were paid to date.

Exchanges

An exchange of the item on layaway is treated the same way as cancellations. Exchanges made after the first payment but before the second will be subject to at 10% fee; exchanges after the second payment will be subject to a 25% fee.

Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out