1-858-223-0830 FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS OVER $500

BUY NOW, PAY LATER


FINANCING

how to put an item on layaway


We know what it’s like to find your dream bag…just not at the right time. That’s why we’ve introduced the Designer Vault layaway program! Layaway allows you to buy an item with just 10% down and pay the remaining balance over the course of the following 60 days, at your discretion. 

To place an item on layaway, simply select the lay-buy option at checkout. On all items, we require 10% of the selling price at initial checkout and the remaining 90% at the end of the 60 days. All payments are scheduled directly through Lay-Buy.

Any layaway can be completed early by paying in full. The purchased item will be sent on completion of the final payment. 

Layaway Cancellation

If a layaway is cancelled after the initial payment, we will issue a store credit for the initial payment less 10% of the item's purchase price.

Non-Payment Of Layaway Payment

All layaway payments must be made within 60 days. If we do not receive notification that the layaway plan has been cancelled and we have not received payment within 60 days, we will determine that the buyer is in default on day 61 at 11:59pm PST of the layaway. Being in default, we are not obligated to refund any of the funds that were paid to date.

Exchanges

An exchange of the item on layaway is treated the same way as cancellations. Exchanges made after the first payment but before the second will be subject to at 10% fee; exchanges after the second payment will be subject to a 25% fee.

buY now, pay later with 

Affirm

About Affirm

Designer Vault has teamed up with Affirm to offer easy financing – without a catch. There are no gimmicks like deferred interest or hidden fees, so the total you see at checkout is always what you actually pay. Provide some basic information and get instant approval to split your purchase (up to $17,500) into 3, 6, or 12 monthly payments with rates from 10-30% APR.

How Does It Work

  • Add To Cart
  • Checkout With Affirm
  • Receive Your Items
  • Pay Over Time

FAQ'S

Does Affirm Perform A Credit Check?

Affirm does a credit check to verify your identity and provide you with a financing offer when you sign up. This is a ‘soft’ credit check and will not impact your credit score. If you choose to complete a purchase and finance it with Affirm, a single ‘hard’ credit check will be done when your first order is processed by Designer Vault. This may have a minor impact on your credit score. For future purchases with Affirm, no credit check will be needed.

Why Was I Prompted To Pay A Down Payment With A Credit Card?

Affirm tries hard to approve every purchase but sometimes the full amount cannot be approved. When this happens, a debit card down payment option will be provided so that you may still complete your purchase right away.

Why Was I Prompted For A Checking Account?

Affirm sometimes requires additional information to consider a credit application. Such information may include an active checking account, which helps verify your identity and your ability to repay the requested loan. If you are prompted for this information but are unable to provide it, Affirm will be unable to approve your credit application.



Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out