The Top 5 Chanel Styles to Consign This Spring
With birds, bees and warmer weather upon us, the heavy task of spring cleaning is just around the corner. We’ve compiled a list of our most requested Chanel styles that are sure to quickly sell. So dust that er- pollen- off your bags and submit to Designer Vault. What are you waiting for? Consign today!
1) Chanel WOC- Mini bags have made a comeback over the fast few seasons, and the sold out status in Chanel boutiques has made this overwhelmingly apparent. With some styles selling for higher than their original retail value, this is one hot item to consign now!
2) Chanel Boy- Introduced in the A/W 2011 season, the Boy bag gained popularity extremely quickly and shows no signs of slowing down. Certain Boys, especially in classic, sought after colors, will no doubt levy a heavy wait time and sell out quite quick on the designer resale market.
3) Chanel CC logo earrings- According to Vogue, ‘Logomania’ is on the rise once again. Already a quick seller on the resale market, the recent revisit to the logo lover trend Chanel branded logo earrings are sure to fly right off the shelves.
4) Chanel Deauville Shopper- The perfect weekend travel bag and just in time for summer. Sold out in stores, especially the navy canvas with black handles, the Deauville offers some of the best value for what you paid in store. It’s the perfect time to trade in for the rumored leather Deauville coming soon!
5) Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap- If there is one classic bag that will never go out of style the Jumbo flap would be it. Though certain color popularity may change with the seasons and time, the overall silhouette seems to always be in demand.